Spiced Walnut Cake Baking Recipes
Time (Spiced Walnut Cake Baking Recipes)
Servings (Spiced Walnut Cake Baking Recipes)
Ingredients (Spiced Walnut Cake Baking Recipes)
1 cup white sugar
¼ cup canola oil
1 cup ground walnuts
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
½ teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon ground cardamom
¾ cup all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions (Spiced Walnut Cake Baking Recipes)
- Mix the eggs and sugar in a bowl until fluffy and double in volume.
- Stir in the canola oil then fold in the walnuts, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, flour, salt and baking soda.
- Pour the batter in a 8-inch round cake pan lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350F for 35-40 minutes or until fragrant and well risen.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan before slicing and serving.
Nutritional information per serving (Spiced Walnut Cake Baking Recipes)
Other baking recipes