Moist Apple Cake Baking Recipes
Time (Moist Apple Cake Baking Recipes)
1 ½ hour
Servings (Moist Apple Cake Baking Recipes)
Ingredients (Moist Apple Cake Baking Recipes)
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground cardamom
1 cup butter, softened
1 ½ cups light brown sugar
¼ cup maple syrup
2 cups applesauce
2 green apples, peeled, cored and diced
Directions (Moist Apple Cake Baking Recipes)
- Mix the flour, baking soda, salt and spices in a bowl.
- In a different bowl, combine the butter, sugar and maple syrup and mix well for a few minutes.
- Stir in the eggs and applesauce then fold in the flour mixture.
- Add the apples then spoon the batter in a 10-inch round cake pan lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350F for 45-50 minutes or until the cake passes the toothpick test.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan before slicing and serving.
Nutritional information per serving (Moist Apple Cake Baking Recipes)
Other baking recipes