Chocolate Pumpkin Cake Baking Recipes
Time (Chocolate Pumpkin Cake Baking Recipes)
Servings (Chocolate Pumpkin Cake Baking Recipes)
Ingredients (Chocolate Pumpkin Cake Baking Recipes)
2 cups all-purpose flour
½ cup of cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon ground star anise
½ cup buttermilk
½ cup sour cream
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup light brown sugar
Directions (Chocolate Pumpkin Cake Baking Recipes)
- Mix the butter and sugar in a bowl until fluffy and creamy.
- Stir in the eggs, one by one, then add the vanilla, pumpkin puree, sour cream and buttermilk and mix well.
- Fold in the dry ingredients then spoon the batter in a 10-inch round cake pan lined with baking paper.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 350F for 45-50 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan before slicing and serving.
Nutritional information per serving (Chocolate Pumpkin Cake Baking Recipes)
Other baking recipes