The Ultimate Chocolate Cake Baking Recipes
Time (The Ultimate Chocolate Cake Baking Recipes)
1 ¼ hour
Servings (The Ultimate Chocolate Cake Baking Recipes)
Ingredients (The Ultimate Chocolate Cake Baking Recipes)
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
½ cup of cocoa powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup butter, softened
1 ½ cups white sugar
2 egg yolks
1 cup buttermilk
¼ cup canola oil
1 cup heavy cream
1 ½ cups dark chocolate chips
Directions (The Ultimate Chocolate Cake Baking Recipes)
- Mix the butter and sugar in a bowl until creamy and fluffy.
- Stir in the eggs and egg yolks and mix well.
- Add the buttermilk and oil and mix well then fold in the dry ingredients.
- Pour the batter in a 10-inch round cake pan and bake in the preheated oven at 350F for 45 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan then transfer on a platter.
- For the frosting, bring the cream to the boiling point then remove from heat and add the chocolate. Allow the frosting to cool in the fridge for a few hours then whip it with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Cover the cake with the chocolate frosting and serve it fresh.
Nutritional information per serving (The Ultimate Chocolate Cake Baking Recipes)
Other baking recipes