Walnut Banana Cake Baking Recipes
Time (Walnut Banana Cake Baking Recipes)
1 ¼ hour
Servings (Walnut Banana Cake Baking Recipes)
Ingredients (Walnut Banana Cake Baking Recipes)
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup ground walnuts
2 teaspoons baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup light brown sugar
3 ripe bananas, mashed
¼ cup whole milk
Directions (Walnut Banana Cake Baking Recipes)
- Mix the flour, walnuts, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In a different bowl, mix the butter and sugar until creamy, then add the eggs, one by one.
- Add the milk and bananas then fold in the flour mixture.
- Spoon the batter into a 10-inch round cake pan lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350F or until the cake passes the toothpick test.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before slicing and serving.
Nutritional information per serving (Walnut Banana Cake Baking Recipes)
Other baking recipes