Cream Bundt Cake Baking Recipes
Time (Cream Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)
Servings (Cream Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)
Ingredients (Cream Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 ½ cups heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup white sugar
Directions (Cream Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)
1. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Whip the heavy cream on medium speed until soft peaks form. Continue
whipping until stiff.
3. Stir in the eggs, one by one, then add the sugar and mix well.
4. Fold in the flour then spoon the batter in a Bundt cake pan greased with
5. Bake in the preheated oven at 350F for 35-40 minutes or until it passes the
6. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes then transfer on a platter.
Nutritional information per serving (Cream Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)
Other baking recipes