Buttery Orange Cake Baking Recipes
Time (Buttery Orange Cake Baking Recipes)
Servings (Buttery Orange Cake Baking Recipes)
Ingredients (Buttery Orange Cake Baking Recipes)
½ cup butter softened
¼ cup canola oil
1 cup white sugar
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lemon
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
¾ cup whole milk
Directions (Buttery Orange Cake Baking Recipes)
- Sift the flour with baking powder and salt.
- Mix the butter and eggs in a bowl for 5 minutes until creamy then add the eggs, one by one, as well as lemon juice and zest.
- Fold in the flour mixture, alternating it with milk. Start with flour and end with flour.
- Spoon the batter in a 9-inch round cake pan lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350F for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and well risen.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan before slicing and serving.
Nutritional information per serving (Buttery Orange Cake Baking Recipes)
Other baking recipes