How To Print Your Jamb 2021 Admission Letter
Hi guys. Welcome to the latest jamb news update. Today, we’ll take a look at how you can print jamb 2021 admission letter.
This article will prefer a solution to searches like sample of jamb admission letter, jamb admission status, jamb admission letter 2020/21, how to print jamb admission letter 2021, how many times can you print jamb admission letter, jamb admission letter 2019/20, jamb admission letter 2021, how to print jamb admission letter for nysc, how can I print jamb admission letter? Can I print my jamb admission letter myself? where can I print my jamb 2021 admission letter? how can I print my jamb original admission letter? etc.
Jamb 2020 is fast approaching and success is already sure for those who are studying well for it. After passing through all the requirement to get admitted, it is necessary to know how to print your jamb 2020 admission letter.
INSTRUCTION: JAMB 2021 ORIGINAL ADMISSION LETTER PRINTING
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the sidebar or on the Home page
5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
6. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
7. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
8. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
10. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
For more information, visit JAMB OFFICIAL WEBSITE
If you find this article helpful, kindly leave your comments below and don’t forget to share
Jamb related articles