UNN Post UTME / Admission Screening Details Released for 2020/2021 Academic session
Hi guys. Welcome to the latest school news update. Today, we’ll be taking a look at UNN Post UTME / Admission Screening Details Released for 2020/2021 Academic session.
Similar google searches include unn post utme portal, unn post utme exam date 2020, unn post utme past questions, unn post utme 2020/2021, when is unn post utme 2020 starting, unn screening date 2020, unn post utme screening date 2020, unn post utme 2020 date etc.
UNN Post-UTME/Admission Screening 2020/2021: Cut-off Marks, Screening Schedule and Registration Details
LATEST UPDATE: The online registration for 2020/2021 screening exercise for admission into the University of Nigeria (UNN) has been further extended from Monday, September 28, 2020, to the midnight of Saturday, October 31, 2020.
This is to enable eligible candidates who have not registered to do so.
Please note that information on the schedule of the screening exercise would be released on the University website.
Applicants who are yet to apply are advised to do so as soon as possible.
The University of Nigeria hereby invites candidates who had the UNN as their first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above for screening exercise.
Recommended: How to Check UNN Post UTME Screening Result
UNN post utme Online Registration
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of ₦2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
The online registration commences on Wednesday, August 5, 2020 and ends on Monday Saturday, October 31, 2020.
Recommended: How to Check UNN Admission List
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number. Note: Awaiting Results candidates should list their SSCE subjects)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip.
UNN DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR 2020/2021 WHO MADE UNN THEIR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION SHOULD ALSO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING.
Kindly visit the UNN Website regularly for updates.
Dr Chris C. Igbokwe