I’m pretty sure you’ve heard times without number that passionate hard work is one thing that is required to get anything done in your life, it doesn’t matter what you do or what you think you’re not doing, just putting in passionate hard work is pretty much the best thing that you can do to get things done in your life.
If you ask me, I would say that hard work without passion is just a waste of time and energy. You’re better off doing something else than putting so much hard work into something without even the slightest amount of passion for it.
Passion is more like the fuel for hard work. It’s what keeps you going even when you’re dread sick of the situation around you. You just don’t mind the sleepless nights, because the fuel, which is the passion, is right available to keep you moving on.
I don’t believe anyone can really get anything done, right, without passion and hard work. Many may say that they can put in the hard work even if the passion is not there.
But then, it’ll only take only a matter of time before you quit because just hard work alone cannot do the magic. There has to be some form of passion added to it in order to drive the work forward.
Now the passion I’m talking about is not just the one that people have normalized and think it’s really not that difficult to get it. I’m talking about intense and profound passion. That deep love you have for something that you want to do so bad, even if things are not working out well for you.
And you know, developing a passion for something is not that difficult, as long as there has been an ingrain of passion for that thing. you can always reach beneath and build on that passion and make it more prominent than it is.
A lot of people complain about not getting the required result that they intend to get at the end of a task. But then, they fail to realize that many underlying factors can impede their required results.
That’s why it’s paramount to always check whatever you’re doing before proceeding to the next level. Check for what you may be doing wrong that may cause you not to get the intended result.
And just know that if you’re putting enough passion and effort into whatever you’re doing, then be rest assured that you will get your intended result, no matter the time it takes.
Passion sets hard work in motion. It keeps it going. Passion can be seen as a form of reason for indulging in hard work in the first place. You get rejuvenated with passion, even when hard work seems to drain you down. There exist two flip sides to a coin. One needs the other to operate and vice versa. They always seem to go hand-in-hand in seemingly everything that exists.
What Sets These Two Factors Apart
So, I know you may wanna ask what’s really so special about these two factors; Passion and Hard work. Well, a whole lot of things sets them apart from every other factor of success.
And you know, a whole lot of people don’t actually get the idea behind these two factors that’s the more reason they don’t see reasons to infuse both into whatever they do in life.
Now, passion and hard work are both needed in order to be successful and there is a variety of reasons why you need both of them together, not just one in your life. Some of the reasons are:
- Hard work alone cannot get you anywhere, likewise, passion alone cannot vet you anywhere still. You need both to work hand-in-hand in your life in order to get things done in your life.
- Not putting in hard work into something won’t make you get the desired result that you so desire, that’s why successful people often say that in order to be successful, you’ve got to be freaking hardworking, else, nothing is gonna work for you.
- Passion makes hard work a meaningful and worthwhile process and journey. Believe me, there are times when you wouldn’t wanna do shit. All you would wanna do is to just ease up and take things a little slower. However, you and I know pretty well that “easing up” is not something you would want to be doing every now and then if you really wanna be successful. So, passion is what lights up the fire and keeps you going even when the result is not forthcoming.
- Working hard sets you apart from every other person that is just trying to get through with life. For you, life is not what you wanna just live by, you earnestly want to own it and live it. And doing so means you’ll have to put in the work and effort in order to stand out among every other person that loves to dwell as average.
- Passionate hard work makes you wanna push yourself further and get over those so-called limits and boundaries that exist in your life. It makes you wanna grind the more.
- Hard work always helps to build characters such as persistence, perseverance, discipline, commitment, and the like. You just don’t have to suffer all those painful moments for nothing, because whether you’re aware of it or not, good character is building up inside of you as you tend to become more hardworking.
- Having passion when working hard makes you see the brighter side of things that others are not seeing. That’s why even when you explain your dreams to people, they still won’t see it from your perspective because it’s your dreams, not theirs. However, your passion for your work makes you trust in what you do even when things seem to be so terrible with you. You just somehow believe that it’s gonna end well in the end and that sole reason alone makes you wanna do more work.
How to Infuse These Factors Into Your Life
To be honest, it’s really not that easy to have both factors in your life especially when you’re not sure of what you want out of your life. One can easily suck at having both these factors in their life.
But then, there are possible ways that you can employ in order to have these two entities in your life, that way, you can get a whole lot done.
And I am sure you would want to know how to get this done. Well, here are some ways that can help:
Discover What You Love
Yeah, we’ve all heard this sermon countless times. And it still hasn’t changed up until this moment. You’ve got to discover what it is that you love because in it, lies the passion that you so desire to do work. You have a whole lot of options to explore. So begin to find out those things you love to do, one at a time.
Do What You Love
It’s one thing to discover what you love and it’s another to do it. After knowing that which you love, don’t just wait on it and admire it like the way most people do. Do it! Put the work into it and do it with the whole of your heart. And don’t think that you won’t get tired of doing what you love. Well, of course, you will! As a matter of fact, there’s a point where the work will begin to bore you. But don’t let that discourage you, just keep doing it. That’s the more reason you’ve to put some “spice” into your work and try out different things so that you won’t burn out.
Don’t Get Discouraged
No matter what you do, or whatever you love doing, don’t ever get discouraged by anything. Don’t also allow people to talk you down because their opinion never really matter anyways. Getting discouraged won’t allow you to put in the hard work and this will eventually make you lose passion for your work. So, brace yourself up and set your mind never to get discouraged by anyone or anything.
Mingle with Passionate People
There are some people who seem to be so passionate about what they do and this makes them so much hard working than anyone else around them. Every one of us has such persons around us. Go and mingle with such persons and learn from them. Let their passionate lifestyle rob off on you and in no due time, you’ll begin to see yourself having such qualities too.
Be Your Own Inspiration
Yes, being your own inspiration can help you to be a passionate hard worker. If it will help, give yourself a pep talk every now and then and don’t allow giving up be an option for you. So always create time to inspire and motivate yourself and this will make you be more diligent, passionate and hard-working.
Thanks for reading. Kindly share if you find this article helpful.