60 Daily Affirmations for self-care that would boost your mental health
Hi guys, today we would be looking at daily positive affirmations for self-care.
You are probably wondering and asking yourself what your affirmations have got to do with your self-care.
Infact being mindful of your affirmations is part of the overall self-care process and is more paramount than you imagine.
Before we properly delve into the daily positive affirmations for self-care. Let’s take a brief look at self-care itself.
Properly dishing out a brief definition of self-care is something I always endeavour to do each time I write about self-care
You would see that even in my last post where I wrote about the 15 best daily self-care ideas to practice for optimal health
I always feel the need to do this because often times when people hear the word self-care, they probably think I’m referring majorly to the physical.
Well, I’m not
So is there more to self-care than meets the eye?
So by Definition What really is self-care?
Self-care is taking care of your body and mind as a whole. As you can see you aren’t taking care of your body alone.
Your mind is also as important, if not more important especially in this generation where chronic depression has become a norm.
You could carefully go through self-care and its 6 major types in order to get more insight on self-care and know the kind you really need.
Affirmations and Self-Care
The word affirmation comes from the Latin affirmare, originally meaning “to make steady, strengthen”
Affirmations are positive statements that can help you to challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts
It’s the primary act of positive thinking and self-empowerment. When you repeat them often and believe in them, you can start to make positive changes.
Affirmations happen to play a very good role during mental, emotional or psychological self-care.
Positive affirmations are very necessary because they help to strengthen our mind and build our self-confidence.
There are daily necessities that contribute to keeping you optimally healthy and we could say affirmations are one of them.
Now, what are these daily positive affirmations that could boost your mental health?
60 Daily Affirmations to boost your mental health and build your self-esteem
- Every day is a fresh start
- I’m grateful for today
- I would be the best I can today
- I love and accept myself for who I am
- I am wonderfully made
- Everything would be okay
- I believe in myself
- I am the best of my kind and last of my type
- I am going to be productive today
- I won’t listen to any useless chatter of my mind
- I am the best
- I am worthy
- I am unique
- Today is a new day filled with me opportunities for me
- I am not where u want to be but I am not where I use to be
- I am thankful
- I am proud of myself
- I am enough
- Nobody is perfect, I accept my flaws
- I forgive myself for yesterday
- I would do better today
- I am amazing
- I am strong
- I am beautiful
- All of my problems have solutions
- Today is going to be awesome
- My happiness is in my hands
- No matter what I refuse to frown
- I would achieve my goals
- I am not alone
- I choose positivity every day
- I would get through anything
- It’s okay not to know everything
- I can do anything I put my mind to do
- I choose to be happy
- Whatever I’m going through, someone has been there and conquered it
- Today I choose to be confident
- Only good things would come my way
- My competition is who I was yesterday
- My past doesn’t define me
- I would act with compassion
- I inhale confidence and exhale fear
- There is power within me
- Peace begins with me
- All is well and good in my life
- I am safe, divinely guided and protected
- What’s meant for me will surely find me
- I can’t please everyone
- I am going to do m because people would talk regardless
- I matter too
- I would be kind to myself
- I can’t control everything
- I do not need to compare myself
- I lead with love
- I’m capable
- I’m a survivor and a conqueror
- I am so blessed
- I would definitely make my loved ones proud
- I’m prone to errors and I would make corrections
- I’ve done my best today
Thanks for reading guys. Kindly share and leave your comments below