BEST CHRISTMAS QUOTES – FESTIVE HOLIDAY SAYINGS
Hey guys, it’s that time of the year again. The most wonderful time of the year where we all come together in love to celebrate love. As Christ is love.
You might just be looking for the perfect Christmas words of wisdom quotes for your Christmas holiday cards or the perfect caption for your wintery Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp or tweeter post etc.
You need not worry because we have collected and compiled a list of the most popular and the best Christmas quotes and sayings.
This also conveniently double as great Christmas wishes to send to friends and family.
These quotes are very important to help you get in the true spirit of Christmas. They’ll fill your heart with joy and happiness reminding you of the reason for the season.
Adding these to your Christmas cards and Christmas gifts makes the winter season a little brighter.
It would also make your loved ones feel extra special. It’s often that little extra something that makes people feel more loved.
50 PERFECT CHRISTMAS QUOTES FOR CARDS
- I like to call Christmas a love tradition where we give and receive with love – DollyMchottney
- “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.” – Winston Churchill
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “Remember this December, that love weighs more than gold.” – Josephine Daskam Bacon
- “Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day.” – Helen Steiner Rice
- ” Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality.” — Washington Irving
- ” God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If He gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.” – pope Francis
- “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.” -Dr Seuss
- “Christmas now surrounds us, Happiness is everywhere. Our hands are busy with many tasks as carols fill the air.”- Shirley Sallay
- “Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.”- the polar express
- ” Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!” – Hamilton Wright Mabie
- “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” – Peg Bracken
- “Nothing seems to bring people together like Christmas” – Steven D
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” – Dale Evans
- ” Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” – Calvin Coolidge
- ” A little smile, a word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near, A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year … These make a Merry Christmas!” – John Greenleaf Whittier
- “Every gift, though it is small, is, in reality, great if given with affection.” – Pindar
- “It is a fine seasoning for joy to think of those we love.” – Moliere
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.”-Janice Maeditere
- “Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.” – Rochelle E. Goodrich
- “At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year” – Thomas tusser
- “For many, Christmas is also a time for coming together. But for others, service will come first.” – Queen Elizabeth II
- “May the Holiday Spirit Find a Home in Your Heart” – Author Unknown
- “Christmas is, of course, the time to be home – in heart as well as body.” – Garry Moore
- “I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another.” — Carrie Fisher
- “Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy; who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows.”- Edwin Osgood Grover
- “For Christmas is tradition time—Traditions that recall The precious memories down the years, The sameness of them all.”- Helen Lowrie Marshall
- ” The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.”- Burton hills
- ” It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.”- W.T Ellis
- ” Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” – Edna Ferber
- “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” – Alexander Smith
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.” – Washington Irving
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day.” – Andy Roonie
- “Christmas… is not an external event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.” – Freya Stark
- “Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to give.” – B. C. Forbes
- “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas time.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.”- Ruth cater
- “Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.”- tom baker
- “May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.” – anonymous
- “May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!” – Author Unknown
- “God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.” – Pope Francis
- “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” – Marjorie Holmes
- “Be merry all, be merry all, With holly dress the festive hall; Prepare the song, the feast, the ball, To welcome merry Christmas.” – William Robert Spencer
- “Christmas is Family, Friends, Hope, Joy, Memories, Peace and Love.” – Author Unknown
- “Jingle bell chime, jingle bell rhythm, what a swell time, it’s Christmas time” – DollyMchottney
- “May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas gives you hope, the warmth of Christmas grants you love.” – Author Unknown
- ” Laugh, smile and be merry because it’s Christmas” – DollyMchottney